CaptureSaver makes it as easy to capture information from other Windows Programs as it does from your Web Browser. For example you can create a new article containing text and images from a MS Word document or a PDF file
To create a new article from the clipboard:
- Switch to the application containing the information you want to capture.
- Select the content you want to be included in the new article by dragging the mouse over it.
- Copy the selected content to the Windows Clipboard (eg. Edit|Copy or Ctrl+C) .
- Click "Clipboard" button at CaptureSaver's main toolbar.
- A new article will be created containing whatever was in the Clipboard.