Capture web images with One Click
|CaptureSave allows you to capture all images from a web page with one click, then mark, organize, and search for information in your offline personal and portable knowledge base.|
To capture an image from a Web page, point to the image you want to capture, right click on it and select Add to CaptureSaver.
Choose menu "All Images" in CaptureSaver Toolbar embedded in the Internet Explorer browser.
To capture all selected images of the webpage, choose menu "Selected Images" in CaptureSaver Toolbar embedded in the Internet Explorer browser.
Capturesaver lets you:
- Capture complete Web pages to browse offline
- Capture web page pictures
- Save selected text and images from web page
- Collect information from other applications such as MS Word and PDF files
- Organize information in a free form hierarchical tree
- Edit content with rich html formatting capabilities
- Add your personal comments and specify keywords for every article.
- Quickly find information with full text search
- Never lose important information
- And so much more...